Vivek Jamwal (Online Web Design Services) will not be held responsible for the content of Web sites using our service. While it might host user Web sites, it does not verify, endorse, or otherwise take responsibility for the content of any user-created pages. However, we reserve the right to remove any account from our servers which we determine is violating our rules and guidelines.
I am terminating user accounts at any time, without notice, for conduct that violates these guidelines or for any other reason. I am terminate user accounts and delete any and all user information and data for conduct that i believes is harmful to the business of me or to any of its users or partners. The following is a nonexclusive list of content and behaviors that are UNACCEPTABLE me: Content that contains or contains links to nudity, pornography, obscenity, adult content, sex, extreme violence, or foul language.
Our fess and Deposite
A 50% deposit of the total fee payable under our proposal is due immediately upon you instructing us to proceed with the website design and development work. The remaining 50% shall become due when the work is completed to your reasonable satisfaction but subject to the terms of the “approval of work” and “rejected work” clauses. We reserve the right not to commence any work until the deposit has been paid in full. The 50% deposit is only refundable if we have not fulfilled our obligations to deliver the work required under the agreement. The deposit is not refundable if the development work has been started and you terminate the contract through no fault of ours.
Supply of Material
You must supply all materials and information required by us to complete the work in accordance with any agreed specification. Such materials may include, but are not limited to, photographs, written copy, logos and other printed material. Where there is any delay in supplying these materials to us which leads to a delay in the completion of work, we have the right to extend any previously agreed deadlines by a reasonable amount. Where you fail to supply materials, and that prevents the progress of the work, we have the right to invoice you for any part or parts of the work already completed.
Ownership of Domain and Hosting
We will supply to you account credentials for domain name registration and/or web hosting that we purchased on your behalf when you reimburse us for any expenses that we have incurred. By clicking the ``I Agree`` button at the bottom of the Web Hosting Agreement page, you accept these terms and conditions and acknowledge that your use of Vivek Jamwal (Online Web Design Services) services is subject to certain limitations set forth below. If you do not accept these terms, do not proceed with the sign-up process. Vivek Jamwal (Online Web Design Services) will not be held responsible for the content of Web sites using our service. While it might host user Web sites, it does not verify, endorse, or otherwise take responsibility for the content of any user-created pages. However, we reserve the right to remove any account from our servers which we determine is violating our rules and guidelines.
You agree to reimburse us for any requested expenses which do not form part of our proposal including but not limited to the purchase of templates, third party software, stock photographs, fonts, and domain name registration, web hosting or comparable expenses.
You are responsible for maintaining your own backups with respect to your website and we will not be liable for restoring any client data or client websites except to the extent that such data loss arises out of a negligent act or omission by us.
Get much more...........
1. Copyright. The client represents that all graphics and text including logos, trademarks and photos provided to web designer do not violate Indian copyright law.
All images displayed on the client’s web site will only be used after authorization by the client and are the sole responsibility of the client regarding usage and copyright. Should any legal issues or claims arise from the content or copyright of any images supplied by the client, they will be the sole responsibility of the client.
2. Continuing Web Site Maintenance. Once the site is complete, if the client needs continuing web site maintenance, (edits, changes, additions, removal or changes of products or graphics) this will all be done for a monthly fee.
3. Changes. Vivek Web Design is not responsible for other contractors, developers or designers who may edit the Clients web site or change code that is authorized by the client. There will be a fee to restore the site in case of loss or corruption of original design.
4. Domain name. It is the responsibility of the client to renew their domain names when due. If a domain name expires, Vivek Web Design can not be held liable for this.
5. Web Hosting Services. The management and hosting of the domain name are the full responsibility of the client.
6. Loss or Damage. Vivek Web Design is not liable for loss, damage or corruption to files or information stored on servers or individual PC’s relating to a client’s web site. The client is solely responsible for any information or files relating to their web site. There will be a fee to restore the site in case of loss or corruption of original design.